In Home Care
SRC’s In Home Care Services is a licensed non-medical home care program. Personal Care Providers have undergone background checks and are bonded and insured. Training and supervision is facilitated by a Registered Nurse.
Call 303.235.6976 to schedule a complimentary home visit from a Home Care Coordinator to assess your needs.
Who is right for In Home Care?
Do you or a loved one need:
- A little help with light housekeeping in order to be comfortable in your home?
- Help managing your laundry?
- Someone to prepare meals?
- Someone to run errands?
- Assistance getting around your home?
- Someone nearby when getting in and out of the bathtub?
- Help with bathing, dressing, feeding and/or other personal care needs?
- Temporary assistance after returning home from a recent hospital stay?
- Companionship and socialization?
Are you managing these tasks for a loved one on your own? Let SRC take care of them, and you can spend your time together in any way you choose, not a way that has been chosen for you.
Services can be scheduled between 8 a.m. through 8 p.m., 7 days a week. Services are offered for $23.00 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum per visit. The cost can be covered by Medicaid and grant funding for eligible individuals.
My personal care provider is wonderful! She has made my living at home more at ease. I have someone to take care of my needs.
I have a clean house which helps my health and keeps me from worrying about everything. My caregiver has also helped my depression.
SRC provides service that I can't do anymore because of physical limitations. This service gives me peace of mind and something to look forward to each week.