Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Care Manager to support the growing population of older adults in the Denver metro and foothills area. SRC uses the following understanding of care management in its work: Combining elements of social work and health care and sharing important common ground, care management is a cross-disciplinary specialty practice based in advocacy seeking to identify the resources people need to achieve physical and mental health.
SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Wheat Ridge based with travel to other sites and participant homes
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Starting Pay: $45,000
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 25 days PTO (accrued monthly)
- 9 paid holidays
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
What you will do:
- Meet consistently with each participant on caseload to provide one on one support
- Coordinate all services the participant receives, both internal through SRC and external through partner organizations
- Develop and implement written care management plans based on assessed strengths and individualized needs
- Advocate on behalf of the participant to gain access to needed services and supports
- Develop and maintain community and provider relationships
- Perform problem solving functions that help overcome obstacles faced by the participant
- Monitor and maintain high standard of service delivery
- Effectively communicate across all service areas
- Continually evaluate programming to ensure efficiency and implement changes as appropriate
- Work closely with all staff members at SRC to foster team-work, inter-departmental cooperation, respect, good customer service, and effectiveness of work
- Two years’ experience as a case manager, social worker, or similar – Required
- Passion for providing quality, person-centered services to older adults – Required
- Organized, detail oriented, and self-driven team player – Required
- Proven and excellent interpersonal, planning, and implementation skills – Required
- Commitment to creating and maintaining timely and accurate supporting documentation – Required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Required
- BSW/MSW – desired
- Experience working with older adults – highly desired
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the participants they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.