Seniors’ Resource Center is looking for Care Providers to help support older adults living independently in their homes. The Care Provider is responsible for providing in home respite for the client’s caregiver(s). We are looking for individuals who have a heart for older adults and are compassionate, reliable, dependable, and friendly.
SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Denver metro area and foothills (field based)
Job Type: Part time, 30-35 hour work week
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour
• Paid Time Off – 11 hours for 30-39 hour schedules (accrued monthly)
• Paid Time Off – 7.33 hours for 20-29 hour schedules (accrued monthly)
• 9 paid holidays
• $25 monthly Cell Phone Allotment & $40 per pay period Mileage allotment
• Paid travel time
• Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• 401K plan with match
A Brief Overview
Care Providers help support older adults living independently in their homes. The Care Provider is responsible for helping support older adults living independently in their homes. The Care Provider is responsible for providing in home homemaking and personal care. We are looking for individuals who have a heart for older adults and are compassionate, reliable, dependable, and friendly.
What you will do
- Provide companionship, emotional support, medication reminders, mobility support
- Assist with household chores such as laundry, dish washing, light housekeeping, and nutritious meal preparation
- Transportation for errands, prescription pick-up, and grocery shopping
- Assist with hygiene care: bathing, dressing, grooming, and incontinence
- Respond and react appropriately to changing situations and client needs
- Provide a safe, supportive and enriching experience for the client
- Arrive timely to visits and track requested information
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle to drive to client homes for service – required
• Smart phone and willingness to learn/use technology – required
• 1 year or more – working with individuals with Dementia – highly desired
• Dependable and committed to improving older adults’ lives
• Time management skills
• Patience and understanding of the older adult community
Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated to start – SRC is Federally funded and required to have all employees vaccinated
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Application Affirmative Action InformationIt is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status or disability. As an affirmative action employer under E.O. 11246 we invite all applicants to identify themselves as indicated below.
COMPLETION OF THIS FORM IS VOLUNTARY AND IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE DECISION REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT. THIS FORM IS CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL BE MAINTAINED SEPARATELY FROM YOUR APPLICATION FORM.