Seniors Resource Center (SRC) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Chores Supervisor to ensure SRC is able to help the growing population of older adults in the Denver metro and Foothills area age in place. The Chores Supervisor at SRC will play a key leadership role on the Community Services team and is responsible for overseeing quality service provision with chores contractors who provide deep cleaning and excessive clutter clean-up for older adults in their homes.
SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Wheat Ridge based
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Starting Pay: $23.00/hour
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 25 days Paid Time Off (accrued)
- 9 paid holidays
- Affordable Medical Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K plan with match
A Brief Overview
The position will manage various funding streams and compliance regulations and day to day operations of chores scheduling.
What you will do
- Play a key leadership role on the Community Services team
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of chores program and scheduling
- Maintain strong partnership with chores contractors
- Build and maintain partnerships with older adult housing buildings
- Ensure chores contractors provide quality services and meet all grant/agency requirements
- Proactively problem solve with contractors to ensure quality service delivery and operational efficiency
- Resolve client and chores contractor concerns/issues
- Conduct in home visits to ensure quality of care as needed
Compliance & Reporting Responsibilities
- Review, approve, and submit contractor invoices weekly
- Ensure program compliance with funding regulations
- Actively monitor service delivery to ensure funding goals are met
- Track and report program data
- Independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Work closely with Director of Community Services to grow revenue and service delivery
- Work closely with Manager of Care Management and Care Management team to ensure clients receive wholistic care management
- Continually evaluate programming to ensure efficiency and implement changes as appropriate
- Work closely with all staff members at SRC to foster team-work, inter-departmental cooperation, respect, good customer service, and effectiveness of work relationships through clear communications.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED – REQUIRED
- 1-year program supervisory experience – REQUIRED
- 1-year partnership or contractor management experience – REQUIRED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – REQUIRED
- Bilingual Spanish-English – Highly Desired
- Grant management experience desired – Highly Desired
- Experience with overseeing in home cleaning and/or yard maintenance – Highly Desired
- Passion for providing quality, person-centered services to older adults
- Must be an organized, detail oriented, self-driven team player with history that indicates proven and excellent interpersonal, planning, and implementation skills
- Time management skills
- Patience and understanding of the older adult community
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Comprehensive office experience, including excel, databases, etc.
- Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated to start – SRC is Federally funded and required to have all employees vaccinated
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.