Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) is seeking a detailed oriented individual with strong data collection and analysis skills and experience with database administration to join us as Data and Reporting Coordinator. SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Wheat Ridge
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Starting Pay Rate: $22.00 – 25.00/hour DOE
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 25 days Paid Time Off (accrued)
- 9 paid holidays
- Affordable Medical Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K plan with match
A Brief Overview
The Data and Reporting Coordinator role is responsible for the coordination of SRC client assessment and program impact evaluation processes for strategic program partnerships as needed. The Data & Reporting Coordinator serves as the database administrator for the agency’s participant-tracking database on the client database (StoryCare) platform and leads efforts to improve processes and systems relating to client data collection and reporting. This includes analyzing data to assess SRC’s work and communicate the organization’s impact in partnership. The Data & Reporting Coordinator also serves as the system expert and trains staff on the client database (StoryCare).
What you will do
- Leads evaluation efforts in collaboration with Managers and Directors to make data-driven decisions.
- Coordinates and trains staff on the usage of the client database (StoryCare).
- Makes recommendations about implementation of most effective evaluation processes and systems.
- Manages the database for client tracking, including serving as database administrator.
- Maintains and improves procedures that document processes tied to data collection, database usage, and quality assurance.
- Creates training and reference materials regarding evaluation processes.
- Supports program specific evaluation efforts.
- Collects and analyzes data.
- Uses discretion in determining best ways to collect data considering a variety of stakeholder needs.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and follows all policies and procedures for handling confidential documentation and information.
Data and Reporting
- Maintains data integrity and quality standards through regular audits, data cleaning, and quality assurance processes.
- Ensures evaluation systems are working effectively. Establishes, creates, and performs data gathering, surveys, and analyses to report on demographics, outcomes, and other information critical to enhance program success.
- Submits timely reporting to program leadership to track program outcomes.
- Compiles and creates data reports on all program outcomes related to programmatic outputs & goals.
- Provides data for grant proposals and grant reporting.
- Maintains data privacy and compliance for funding reviews and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Evaluation, Education or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in program evaluation and/or database management.
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong expertise in database maintenance and implementation highly preferred
- Experience with StoryCare HIGHLY DESIRED.
- Skills with Data Analytics & Critical Thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Background check required
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication with a demonstrated focus on supporting adult professionals to use evaluation best practices
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Taking initiative and demonstrating proactive approaches
- Works well independently and in a team, with ability to work with diverse colleagues with a wide variety of learning styles
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.