Location: Wheat Ridge based with travel to other sites and client homes
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Pay Range: $43,000 – $47,000 DOE
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 25 days PTO accrued annually
- 9 paid holidays
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K savings plan
Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced In Home Care Supervisor to ensure SRC is able to continue to help the growing population of older adults in the Denver metro and Foothills area age in place. The In Home Care Supervisor at SRC will play a key leadership role on the Community Services team and is responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, and monitoring service provision with Personal Care Providers (PCPs) who provide personal and homemaking care to older adults in their homes. The position will manage various funding streams and compliance requirements.
Essential Functions and Work Responsibilities:
- Play a key leadership role on the Community Services team
- Oversee all day to day operations of Personal Care Providers (PCPs)
- Hire, train, and evaluate PCPs
- Meet PCPs in client homes
- Resolve client and PCPs concerns/issues
Compliance & Reporting Responsibilities
- Ensure program compliance with Home Care Agency, Medicaid, Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) and other regulations and best practices
- Attend external meetings and represent SRC as needed
- Actively monitor service delivery to ensure funding goals are met
- Prepare for audits related to funding and Home Care Agency license
- Effectively communicate with PCPs
- Continually evaluate programming to ensure efficiency and implement changes as appropriate
- Work closely with all staff members at SRC to foster team-work, inter-departmental cooperation, respect, good customer service, and effectiveness of work
- Minimum Two years of supervisory experience leading a diverse team
- BA strongly preferred, will consider HS diploma or GED with additional supervisory experience
- Passion for providing quality, person-centered services to older adults
- Organized, detail oriented, and self-driven team player
- Proven and excellent interpersonal, planning, and implementation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated to start – SRC is Federally funded and required to have all employees vaccinated
- Grant management experience
- Experience working with older adults
- Experience with Home and Community Based Services (HCBS), Health Care Policy and Finance HCPF, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment CDPHE, and Home Care Agency HCA regulations
* This Job Description is not meant to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities of the position and is subject to change at any time.
Employment is at the Will of the Employer and is not guaranteed in any format. This job description is not intended as a contract, implied or real. SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug Free Workplace.
Please email resumes AND cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.