Seniors’ Resource Center is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable and Payroll Analyst to join our team. The AP & Payroll Analyst is responsible for accurate and timely processing. We are looking for an individual who has an outstanding work ethic, knows how to dig in, is a true team player, is reliable and dependable, and enjoys a fun & friendly workplace.
SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Wheat Ridge based with travel to other sites
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
Full-Time Benefits include:
• 25 days Paid Time Off (accrued)
• 9 paid holidays
• Affordable Medical Dental, Vision and Life insurance
• 401K plan with match
A Brief Overview
Payroll/Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for a variety of accounting duties including payroll processing, reconciliation of general ledger accounts related to payroll, managing accounts payable and the payment process, as well as being able to work both independently and collaboratively while also prioritizing a diverse workload. The Payroll/Accounts Payable Specialist will also work closely with the Human Resources Director.
What you will do
• Process vendor invoices
• Process various tasks within accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
• Receive, process, and reconcile vendor/client statements.
• Process and post bi-weekly payroll
• Reconcile G/L account on a monthly basis related to payroll and benefit accounts
• Generate and review monthly reports.
• Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices.
• Prepare and distribute annual 1099 reporting
• Ensure compliance with internal accounting procedures
• Perform administrative and other tasks as needed.
• 2 years or more Accounts Payable – required
• 2 years or more Full Charge Payroll Processing – required
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting principles – required
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data – required
• Non-Profit Experience Helpful
• Familiarity with Fund E Z – highly desired, accounting software a must
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
• Outstanding math and research skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.