Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Care Management Supervisor to support the growing population of older adults in the Denver metro and foothills area. We are looking for an individual who has a heart for older adults and are compassionate, reliable, dependable, and friendly.
SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Wheat Ridge based with travel to other sites and client homes
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Starting Pay Range: $43,000 – $47,000
Full-Time Benefits include:
• 25 days PTO accrued annually
• 3 Personal Wellness Days
• 9 paid holidays
• Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/AD&D insurance
• 401K plan with Generous Employer Match
The Care Management Supervisor at SRC will play a key leadership role on the Community Services team and is responsible for hiring, training, and managing grant provision with Care Managers who assess and connect SRC clients to services that meet their individual needs. The position will manage various funding streams and compliance requirements.
Essential Functions and Work Responsibilities:
• Play a key leadership role on the Community Services team
• Hire, train, and evaluate Care Managers
• Provide on-going support/training in areas of client assessment, professional boundaries, safety, and professional development
Compliance & Reporting Responsibilities
• Ensure program compliance with all grants and funding sources
• Attend external meetings and represent SRC as needed
• Actively monitor service delivery to ensure funding goals are met
• Prepare for audits related to funding
• Effectively communicate across all service areas
• Provide direct care management support as needed
• Continually evaluate programming to ensure efficiency and implement changes as appropriate
• Work closely with all staff members at SRC to foster team-work, inter-departmental cooperation, respect, good customer service, and effectiveness of work
• Two years’ experience as a case manager, social worker, or similar
• Two years of supervisory experience leading a diverse team, preferably of social workers or case managers
• Passion for providing quality, person-centered services to older adults
• Organized, detail oriented, and self-driven team player
• Proven and excellent interpersonal, planning, and implementation skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Grant management experience
• Experience working with older adults
* This Job Description is not meant to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities of the position and is subject to change at any time.
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Return to Jobs