Seniors’ Resource Center is looking for Care Providers to help support older adults living independently in their homes. The Care Provider is responsible for providing in home respite for the client’s caregiver(s). We are looking for individuals who have a heart for older adults and are compassionate, reliable, dependable, and friendly.
SRC is dedicated to enhancing the independence, dignity and quality of life for seniors in the Metro Denver Area and surrounding communities. We believe seniors are a vital part of our community. At SRC we provide an array of services that enable older adults to remain in their homes and thrive. Services such as in-home care and adult daytime programs provide life enriching activities and support both older adults and their caregivers. We help older adults remain independent and engaged.
Location: Wheat Ridge based with travel to other sites and client homes throughout metro area
Job Type: Full time (M-F) Days 40 hours
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 25 days Paid Time Off (accrued)
- 9 paid holidays
- Affordable Medical Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K plan with match
A Brief Overview
Care Providers help support older adults living independently in their homes. The Care Provider is responsible for providing in home respite for the client’s caregiver(s). We are looking for individuals who have a heart for older adults and are compassionate, reliable, dependable, and friendly.
What you will do
- Provide day time companionship and support for client while caregiver is away
- Support activities of daily living, which may include personal care and light cleaning when appropriate
- Engage client in activities designed to help them retain life skills
- Respond and react appropriately to changing situations and client needs
- Provide a safe, supportive and enriching experience for the client
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle to drive to client homes for service – required
- Smart phone and willingness to learn/use technology – required
- 1 year or more – working with individuals with Dementia – highly desired
- Dependable and committed to improving older adults’ lives
- Time management skills
- Patience and understanding of the older adult community
- Ability to manage and plan for care supply needs
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services they provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right organization for you.
To Apply: Please forward Resume along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. similarly, the following disclaimer may also be added: Note: Job descriptions are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.