Seniors’ Resource Center (SRC) is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to ensure SRC is able to continue to help the growing population of older adults in the Denver metro and Foothills area age in place. The CFO at SRC will play a key leadership role on the Leadership team and is responsible for overseeing the overall financial well-being of the organization and will work closely with the Finance Committee and Board of Directors to ensure this success. The position will manage various funding streams and compliance requirements.
A Brief Overview
Chief Financial Officers (CFO) – manage the overall financial risks of the organization. They supervise the compilation and preparation of financial statements and reports, develop and pursue positive business ventures, develop strategies for internal growth and effectively manage the revenue of the corporation. The CFO works in close cooperation with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to create plans and opportunities for the maximum benefit of the organization.
Location: Wheat Ridge
Job Type: Full time (M-F)
Pay Range: $115 – $125K
Full-Time Benefits include:
- 25 days PTO accrued annually
- 9 paid holidays\
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K savings plan
What you will do
- Establishes finance department financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, customer-service, safety, security, and health strategies; developing systems concepts, implementation criteria, and integration methods; accumulating resources.
- Establishes finance organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develops organization financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and identifying monetary resources, developing action plans.
- Monitors organization financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports organization financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Improves financial management job knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to financial management and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
- 10 years or more
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Our people are passionate about what they do, the services we provide, and the clients they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right company for you.
* This Job Description is not meant to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities of the position and is subject to change at any time.
Employment is at the Will of the Employer and is not guaranteed in any format. This job description is not intended as a contract, implied or real. SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug Free Workplace. Successful results on Criminal Background check are required.