Older Adults and those with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
Get Connected at Our Grand Re-Opening
Resource Fair in Littleton on March 19
SRC’s community center in Littleton offers a range of programs. The center is a social place, as well as a resource center that connects people to SRC’s services and other community resources.
SRC Southwest hosts educational and social programs, support groups, computer lessons and a notary service. Staff can assist older adults with completing applications for jobs and connect people to resources for additional help.
Here is some of what you can find at SRC’s Southwest location:
- Referrals for SRC Agency Programs, SRC Volunteer Programs, SRC Chores Program, community assistance programs, Legal Issues, housing, transportation, counseling, senior activities.
- Educational and informational programs
- Free Individualized computer/technology lessons (by appointment)
- Public computer and internet for personal use
- AARP Safe Driving Class – AAA Roadwise Review
- Job application assistance
- Complimentary notary service
- Caregiver resources
Find out what’s happening: SRC SW March 2020 Calendar